Shaded or Powder Eyebrows
Powder or Shaded Brows refers to the process of implanting pigment into the skin to create a more solid brow, for a permanently soft powdered or penciled-in look.
This is ideal if you have fairly good eyebrows of your own and want to define their natural shape and add fullness.
Microshading (powder brows) really defines your shape, gives your brows a soft penciled or powdered look, and it means your brows will last a few years longer.
- Pre-procedure information will be sent prior to your appointment.
- Your appointment will be approximately 90 minutes, including consultation, colour selection, numbing time, lbrow mapping and design.
- We numb you thoroughly so it's usually a pain free experience.
- Aftercare is really important for pigment retention.
- You will be provided with an aftercare pack and clear instructions.